The creative consultancy for brands.
We find creative answers for entrepreneurial questions.
CEO: Ingrid Wächter-Lauppe
We at Brandguards are innovation, creation, communication, organisation, and corporate consultants for product, corporate, and employer brands. We stand for further development, transformation and disruption, business field expansion and globalisation, as well as innovation. With our multifaceted experience, we help you achieve success in a constantly changing and always demanding business world.
R. Ruddigkeit, Berlin, Brousse+Ruddigkeit
R. Czichos, Hufing, CTN
J. Bond, New York, Tomorro
V. Chan, Shanghai, we
G. Papst, München, Pontifex
Your Sparring Partners
Has multiple perspectives. Contributes experience in HR, organisation, marketing, communication, branding, globalisation, plus corporate consulting and management – not to mention a boundless determination to innovate. Shaping the future for decades.
Cannes and ADC-toughened designer, typography artist. Publisher of calendars and books. Present during the foundation of the Wächter & Wächter Identity & Design 2005. Today, our man in Berlin, underway at Brousse + Ruddigkeit.
Organizational developer through and through. Started as trainer, then coach, consultant for entrepreneurs, managers and teams; director and moderator of change-events and processes, transformation consultant and editor.
Jon Bond, Viveca Chan, Gaby Papst, Marco Ludwig
More under www.brandguards.de
- Qualitative market & target group research & analysis
- Development of vision and mission
- Positioning & sharpening of brands
- Brand portfolio & brand architecture
- Brand management & brand navigation
- Client- & employees-workshops
- Employer branding
- Implementation of internal brand an innovation orientation
- Change management & scenario workshops
- Innovation labs, transformation labs
- Names & claims
- Corporate design (logo, typo, colors, pictures, sound)
- CD brandbooks incl. imagery
- Annual reports
- Packaging and product design
- Ideas for products, services & business models